20D Sourcing Features - Highlights
Summary20D Sourcing update has new features and enhanced REST API, and deep links
Check out the details in What's New document on the Oracle Cloud Readiness website.
- View Table of Contents for Contract Terms Within Sourcing PDF Documents
- Identify Negotiation Team Members Who Aren't Active Employees
- Inactivate Seeded Negotiation Styles
- Define Default Internal Cost Factors for Negotiation Lines
- Negotiate a Contract with Simplified Terms Template
In addition, the Supplier Negotiations REST API is also enhanced to include the following:
- Add or delete attachments on negotiation header, requirements, and lines using the REST web service.
- Add or update additional negotiation header attributes like instruction texts (rich text content), synopsis, payment terms, and two-stage RFQ flag.