Advanced Controls - Inconsistency in Job Scheduling
SummaryUX and "Auditability" are impacted by the inconsistency in job scheduling within RMC.
We are having a few problems currently at my client:
- Jobs are scheduled from multiple different screens within RMC. I would recommend having all of these available in the "Scheduling" tab of Setup & Administration to improve the user experience.
- You schedule the Global User Synchronization from the Global Users tab within Setup & Administration
- You schedule the Transaction Synchronization from the Advanced Controls Configurations tab within Setup & Administration
- You schedule the Security Sync and Report Sync through the Scheduling tab of Setup & Administration
- You schedule control runs through the Advanced Controls page (by shift-selecting the applicable controls and click Actions > Schedule).