How to override Proceeds of Sale Clearing class accounts for Fixed asset retirement?
I am trying to override the default account that is setup on asset book level for Proceeds of Sale Clearing to derive based on asset category.
- created a mapping set with accounting combination by category
- created an account rule and linked it with the mapping set
- associated the account rule with the corresponding line on Subledger journal entry rule set for Retirement event
- activated the Journal entry rule set manually
- re-run create accounting in draft - the account/combination still comes from the asset book and not from the SLA rule
Does anyone have any input on that? is there a step I am missing? (mapping set and account rule are also active)