Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Is it possible to view the content of a Business Object? — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Is it possible to view the content of a Business Object?

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

While viewing and editing an transaction model, I came across many Objects to select from, but how do I know what an specific object can do? How do I "open" it to see its content?

Content (required):

Is there a way to view an object content? Because it's very difficult to understand an object without knowing what it specifically does.

As an example: The following image shows an Object called "Supplier Site Location.Site ID". What I can't understand is why do many incidents have different Site IDs if they have the same Supplier Address? In this case, it would be interesting to have a more detailed visualization of the object, for example, this object is analyzing the field "Address" while creating or editing a Supplier.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!