Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
FTE Breakdown (last year of 2020 and 2021) — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

FTE Breakdown (last year of 2020 and 2021)

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

I want to make a report showing FTE by worker category, department, legal employer... per end of a period like end of month, end of quarter and end of year. I tried several OTBI subject areas but the results do not seem to be consistent.

Content (required):

Hi all, i have the business requirements to provide a report showing FTE evolution per worker category, department and legal employer.

So I started the subject Area : 'Workforce Management - Worker Assignment Real Time' that returned the correct value, on a given date.

With the subject areas : Workforce Management -  Worker Assignment Event Real Time' and  'Workforce Management - Workforce Trend Real time' I do not seem to get same values on the requested dates (like end of year 2021 and and of year 2022) as compared to the results I get when running the report based on 'Workforce Management - Worker Assignment Real Time'.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!