We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Expense Template for Project related expenses displays GL fields

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

Expense Template created for Project related expenses, and when chosen this displays the Project-related fields (correct). However, this also displays the GL fields (Entity and Cost Center), and the user is able to edit this. The Cost Center and Entity should be derived from the Project-related information, and the user should not be able to edit the values here (only on this Expense Template).

Other Expense Template for normal expense incurred, shows only GL fields (Cost Center and Entity), and shows no Project-related fields (correct).

Content (required):

I have tried to edit the 'Show Component' option and 'Visible' option on Page Composer (Sandbox), however, this caused that the GL fields disappeared from ALL expense templates (not correct), it should only disappear when its the Project Template. I have some code that i have used in the Expression Builder of page composer.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!