You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Automatic Debit Memo creation for Invoiced Return Receipt is not working as expected.

Question
Views
Comments

Summary:

Standard process of the Auto Debit memo for Return to vendor (invoiced) is not working as expected even after enabling the check box while returning the receipt.

Content (required):

Whenever we return an Invoiced receipts we are expected to have a Debit Memo created automatically (Debit memo check box is enabled when returning, also the supplier site level Auto Debit memo is enabled), but i'm still getting the below error, please help me out if I'm missing something.

Error Message/Notification:

Automatic debit memo creation failed for the receipt 10091, quantity returned .1 Each, corresponding to the purchase order PO-000141.Your company has enabled debit memos to be created automatically when you enter a return. For the return created against this receipt, the debit memo could not be created. Contact your Accounts Payable department to create a debit memo manually for this transaction.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!