Oracle Learning series: 8 - Improvements to Learning Initiatives
Last two week's posts have outlined the following
- Basics of the assignment conflict rules allowing administrators to simply re-assign training to people who already have completions.
- Administrators applying the new renewal cycle to the existing completion, using the learner's last completion date to determine when they will receive their next assignment based on the renewal rules of the new assignment being created.
This post will dwell into the improvements that are on Learning Initiatives front. Let’s look at the below scenarios
- Enabling assignment conflict rules for a learning initiative.
- Improvements when editing renewal rules on initiatives.
- Additional protection against unwanted withdrawals during initiative reconciliation for initiatives with more than 1 destination.