If you use global conditions, here’s how to validate their effects:
- Before you create or change a global condition:
- Run your models and controls in a test environment.
- Create/change the global condition in that environment, then run your models and controls again.
- Did the global condition change your results as desired?
- Before you create or change a model:
- Disable all global conditions in a test environment.
- Create/change the model in that environment, run it, and verify its results.
- Re-enable all global conditions, then run the model again.
- Did the re-enabled global conditions change your new model’s results as desired? If not, re-enable the global conditions one-at-a-time, run your model each time, and identify the global conditions that aren’t changing the model’s results as desired.