Oracle APEX Report with Column Count Breakdown and Filtering
Looking for some assistance with the following Oracle APEX v4.2.2 report and how to possibly go about doing it as it basically requires:
- overall employee count within all departments.
- always the same 3 departments (A,B and C) may exist at various locations
- every location may have the same A,B and C departments but some may just have A or A and B or all three departments.
- employee department breakdown counts will also be required (example shown below)
- an overall checkbox system below the report showing the user a distinct department list over all locations in the report, that will be used as a filter (example shown below)