We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to set AnalyticsReportFilter with "Menu" Data Type and "in list" Operator filters?

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Feb 22, 2017 11:24PM in Integrations and APIs 1 comment

Content

Hello everyone, I am running AnalyticsReport calling RightRow SOAP API with C#. I got three filters, the first one has "greater than or equals" Operator and "Date Time" Data Type, other 2 are "in list" Operator and "Menu" Data Type. I could get results just running with first filter set with name and value only, when I added other 2 it always returns 0 record. 

I looked a lot of similar topics here then added "DateType" and "Operator" parameters of those 2 filters like showed below, it still returns 0 here. I do know I should give  IDs instead of values for "Menu" Data Type, and I am also sure those 2 are not hierarchy menus. The IDs I am using are correct since I ran the corresponding values (for same IDs) and the Cloud Interface gave me some records.  

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!