You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Survey invitation not arriving

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Jun 8, 2022 8:54AM in Agent Desktop 3 comments

Content

Hello,

I have created a survey on a newly created test site. It is a transactional survey to be triggered from rules. In order to be able to send the invitations, I have created an outgoing-only Outreach mailbox. I have defined a simple survey and the invitation email with the link.

However, when I try to send a proof message, it never arrives at any of my email accounts. Also, when I trigger the rules, I can see it in the rule log but still the invitation email never arrives. 

Strangely, I have only one incident merge field, but the Preview asks me to enter a Contact. I think I have tried quite a lot and cannot think what is now wrong. Except there is some config setting needed or maybe a tool is not running? Is there anything involved in sending survey invitations which can be shut off via config or a tool? The Outreach mailbox is enabled and selected and standard.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!