You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Share/Copy attachments from custom objects to incident (using synchronous CPM)

Received Response
Views
Comments

Summary:

We have a customer that wants to share/copy attachments from custom objects with/to the incident.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

shareFile is not supported for Custom Objects and therefore cannot be used. Instead I have shared my code (using REST API) in the following topic:

This however does not support synchronous CPMs. We have multiple changes that need to be done to the Custom Object and other objects from a synchronous CPM.

What can we do to run the sync CPM, and also copy/share attachments to the incident object? Can we download using PHP API somehow instead of having to use REST API and curl? Is it possible to run an async CPM from a sync CPM? Did someone find another way to download/share a file from a custom object to incident? I have tried numerous PHP alternatives to curl (file_get_contents/stream_get_contents/stream_context_create, HttpRequest, GuzzleHttp) but none seem to work...

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!