You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Query article notifications from all interfaces

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Mar 14, 2018 2:04PM in Integrations and APIs 2 comments

Content

Our company's website is split into various interfaces for different languages. Upon logging into their account page, in addition a list of their tickets, we would like our customers to see all their article notifications, regardless of which interface the article was subscribed from.

I attempted to do this with the AnswerNotificationManager widget, and then the Grid widget, but due to limitations in the widgets/report filters, I'm unable to pull article notifications from any but the logged-in interface.

I'm now running a query against the model (and then building the table using a For loop that adds a table row for each index). I'm using the following function below, but it is still only pulling from the logged-in interface - I assume because the data pulled in "$this->model" is only within the current interface? Is there another type of query or API that would allow me to access notifications from all interfaces?

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!