We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Search Criteria in SOAP Get Request

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Apr 3, 2018 1:18AM in Integrations and APIs 1 comment

Content

I need to fetch all incidents which are recently updated that is their status is changed. I want to use standard SOAP WSDL for this. The external application will send a date as input and rightnow will return all the incidents that were updated after that that. So I will be using Last Updated Date column here. It is also possible for external application to send a range of date to fetch updated incidents.

I downloaded a generic WSDL and in SOAPUI I am trying to achieve this but I could not apply search criteria and neither could find sample requests to get an idea. I tried with Lookup name by using GET request but it seems like GET is to fetch only a single record for incident or may be i am not understanding this at the moment.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!