You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Deploying OPA Interview on the Customer Portal using a Widget

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Apr 3, 2018 2:29PM in Customer Portal 3 comments

Content

Hi,

I recently completed an OPA Interview project and am interested in having it embedded in the Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal using a Widget.

I am pretty new in OPA and as such am looking for pointers on how to go about this.

My interview has an initial page where users are suppossed to enter their names plus their email address. On the next page, they select details for a car they would wish to calculate Tax or Duty for then click on the submit button to see results.

Kindly see the Mapping data screen shot with the desired settings, I would like to have email address, first and last name of any user logged into the customer portal displayed in this first page, and also allow people to calculate duty as many times as they wish, as well as navigate using the back button from screen to screen.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!