You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

What fields are returned with a customer techmail response beyond the 7-day limit

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Jun 23, 2018 1:59AM in Customer Portal 6 comments

Content

I am trying to write business rules that will route techmail responses from customers that are over the 7-day response limitation and I need to know what Service Cloud is receiving in that new incident being created. Obviously we are getting the contact info as well as the original incident number but it appears that I'm not getting the model that the original incident was for nor does it seem to know what agent group the incident belongs to.

When a customer responds within 7 days the incident will route properly but if it's over the 7-day limit, these incidents are landing in our catch-all queue which may take longer for someone to get to. I want to ensure a certain segment of our customers who do this end up getting back to the originating group but I don't know what I can trigger on to ensure only these are being routed to this specific group. The rest can go to catch-all.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!