You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Custom message sent to customer vs agent when a business Rule is active

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Feb 17, 2017 11:48AM in System Admin and Configuration 9 comments

Content

Hello,

I have a question regarding the notification email that the Agent is getting when an Incident notification is sent via email.

I mean, I want the agent to get an email notification about the Incident's Status without the Auto-response from the Administrator. Please see the attached image for Agent and customer.

I created different email notification Rules for Agent and customer but they seem to get the same structure of email notification with the auto-response from Administrator.

As suggested by some of the community members I should customize the Rule Email I send to the customer but I have different messages I need to send depending on the time passed since the Incident was created. I used instead the standard text messages included in the email notification to be easier for customer to access the incidents details on the website.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!