You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

All content in message bases erased

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Nov 15, 2017 7:04PM in Knowledge Management 2 comments

Content

Last week, I created a new php page for our Customer Support Center. I chose to use message bases to control a lot of the content. Everything was pushed to production last week, test, verified by a number of people, and was functioning for the past 4-5 days with metrics to back it up. 

Today when I got to the office, everything was reverted back to the version from at least two weeks ago, before any of the changes I made. All of the message bases that I created are still in rightnow, but all of the content therein has been erased. Would someone please help me understand why this happened so I can prevent it in the future? I've submitted two service tickets and called Oracle and each time I was redirected to one of their Help topics (this is not helpful whatsoever). Nodoby else at my company has access to these files,

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!