You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Need Details on Virtual Assistant and Service Cloud Feedback component

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Dec 6, 2015 6:58PM in General Functional Discussions 2 comments

Content

Dear Experts,

I am looking for some information on below two areas, it would be really of immense help if anybody can share some information on these areas:

1. My first question is regarding the Virtual assistant feature that we have in Oracle service cloud, will it be possible to have service cloud Virtual assistant if a customer is ONLY looking for Virtual assistant without the service cloud knowledge base portal and customer want to integrate Service cloud virtual assistant with a third party Chat which is NOT oracle service cloud chat?
  2. My second question is relatred to Oracle RightNow Feedback Cloud Service, will it be possible to use this feature of service cloud in a Hybrid cloud mode as the customer is very sensitive for his own customer data and is not willing to put the customer data on cloud.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!