You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Assign to agents when send the respond and reassign to group (no agent) when response received after

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Jul 6, 2016 6:24AM in General Functional Discussions 5 comments

Content

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup rules for incidents to:

1. Assign the incident to the agent that sends a response AND

2.     If the customer responds to this incident (no matter the status), the incident is reassigned to the Group and does not remain assigned to the Agent (from step 1).

At the moment Incidents get assigned to the group (rule) and then assigned to agents through a report or pulling from My inbox. The issue is when the customer sends a response the Incident needs to get assigned to the group.

I have successfully implemented part 1 by changing the Incident Workspace Response options / Reassign the Incident when Send on Save is selected to the Current Agent. This works fine but the problem is when the customer replies back the Incident stays assigned to that Agent and does not reassign to the group. As some of the service staff only work every few weeks the incident cannot remain assigned to the Agent as this impacts response time.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!