You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

The Next Service Cloud Upgrade Webinar is March 29

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Mar 13, 2018 10:13PM in General Functional Discussions 1 comment

Content

I've updated the title of this post because the upgrade webinar has been postponed by one week to March 29 at 1pm US EST. All registrants have been contacted by email which includes an updated meeting invite. We have over 75 people registered so far. Thanks for your interest and for your flexibility!

Original post:

Hi everyone -- if you have questions about Service Cloud upgrades, Auto Upgrade Program, or if you're a new Service Cloud administrator, please join me for the next Service Cloud quarterly upgrade webinar at noon US Eastern on March 22. I'll have 20 minutes of presentation material about how upgrades work and why they're beneficial, and I'll answer some frequently asked questions. After that, I'll address questions from attendees. This will be a great chance to sharpen your upgrade skills and knowledge of Service Cloud. Register

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!