You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

REST API for attaching a file to custom object - using JAVA

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Jan 19, 2017 9:46PM in Integrations and APIs 11 comments

Content

Hi guys,

I am new to Java.

I'm trying to use Java to create a custom object record and attach a file to it. i have given the code in the below section. I was able to create the custom object record, but when i tried to attach a csv file, its giving me an error like below

file Attach: 

Database Statistics

Database |  Metric  |    Select    |    Insert    |    Update    |    Delete    |    Other     |

----------+----------+--------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+--------------+

Primary  | Queries  |              |              |              |              |              |            |  Rows                  |0              |              |              |

Replica  | Queries  |              |              |              |              |              |            |  Rows                  |0              |              |              |

OutOfBand| Queries  |              |              |              |              |              |            |  Rows                  |0              |              |              |

Production| Queries  |              |              |              |              |              |            |  Rows                  |0              |              |              |

Fatal signal '11' received, current errno=11

-- Call Stack ----------------------------------------

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!