You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Integrating Oracle service cloud and Oracle SalesCloud

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Nov 2, 2017 6:56AM in Integrations and APIs 1 comment

Content

Hi,

I was thinking if we can integrate Service cloud with salescloud. For example: A contact created in rightnow should be reflected in salescloud as well. I want to try it WITHOUT ICS. I want to create an addin using .Net wherein the user enters the contact details in rightnow and clicks a button and the contact details will be visible in salescloud as well

Also i have been trying to create a contact in rightnow(i know we can create contacts in rightnow but i was just trying it ;p because i might have to use the same logic for integrating it with salescloud) by making an addin in .Net. The code works perfectly when i don't put it in the workspace addin template(I wanted to create an addin where the the user will click the button and the contact will get created), but when i put it in the template i get the following error 

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!