You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

PTA Encryption using DES3 encryption algorithm

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Oct 22, 2015 4:49AM in UI Extensibility 1 comment

Content

Hi Folks,

I hope some of you have come across this; I am implementing a PTA using des3 algorithm; below are further details:
  1. PTA using Triple DES Encryption: I am able to build PTA URL and encrypt using DES3 algorithm; but I get a decryption failed error(error code 9); which means PTA String when decrypted cannot restore original PTA String. Am I implementing this algorithm right? or What is happening at back end?
  2. Little more background on PTA Add-in - When the add-in loads, logged in agents session ID is retrieved and passed as a URL parameter to Custom script(pta_helper.php). In that; I am fetching Standard Config setting like PTA_SECRET_KEY and assumption here is that every Staff account has a Contact Record present. Fetching account details like email_ID(which is same as login ID of Contact for PTA p_userid), first-name, last-name and returns a PTA String to add-in.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!