- Member Display Name may be reset (to something like "User_<number>") after the transition. Please go here to edit your display name (for Oracle employees, navigate to the Communities tab on the page). After updating your Display Name, you would have to log out and log in again to see the change.
- (Updated Nov 15, 2021) FIXED - Event (global) search is now working, using the search box at the top of the page. Search panel on event calendar pages will be added shortly.
- (Updated Nov 15, 2021) FIXED - Event links from the previous Cloud Customer Connect site (before the transition on September 15, 2021) are now being redirected correctly to the new portal, you will no longer get a Page Not Found error.
- When not logged in, you will get a Permission Problem error when clicking on the link to an event. To avoid this, please login to the community first, then go back to click on the event link.
- (Updated Sep 22, 2021) FIXED - Idea Number is now displayed on an idea.
We apologize for the interruption in service, and want you to know that our team is actively working on fixing these issues. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this transitional period, and we will continue to provide updates on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions for UI Transition