By Curtis McAllister, Dir VP and Kevin Badgett, Presenter
Cloud deployments need high security and robust performance levels. The Oracle M7 SPARC processor contains software in silicon features that enable better security and performance in cloud deployments. This session will examine SQL in Silicon and Security in Silicon features such as Silicon Secured Memory (SSM) and cryptographic acceleration, and then explain how they will make cloud deployments more secure and higher performance.
The session will be about 20-25 minutes and will be given by an engineer from Oracle's acclaimed microprocessor development team.
- M7 SPARC Software in Silicon Features Provide Security, Performance for the Cloud [PDF]
- Forums - For System Admins
- Forums - For System Developers
- OTN Systems Hub Blog
- OTN VTS Systems Track
Other App Integration Presentations
- Integrate Your Applications in the Cloud
- Integrate Your HR System with a Talent Management System in the Cloud
- Introducing Oracle Public Cloud Machine - Oracle Cloud on Premises
- How to Improve Your Java Development with Cloud based Agile and Dev Ops Platform
- Help! What Integrated Solution is Best for Me?