By Rajan M. Modi, Senior Director, Software Development, Oracle iPaaS and Arif Rafique, Software Development Manager, Oracle
As cloud computing becomes an essential aspect of business operations, there is a key imperative to integrate cloud and on-premises applications, which has proven to be especially challenging and a major stumbling block. Oracle Integration Cloud Service simplifies this integration with a unified framework of middleware components that can be used with Oracle and third-party applications. This session describes best practices, recommended integration patterns, and implementing/running/monitoring integrations using 40+ connectors to integrate on-premises and cloud (Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce.com) applications. You'll learn how Oracle’s solution for simplifying integration complexity allows for rapid development via reuse of a common set of skills in a zero-install solution, web based UI, and monitoring in an elevated manner.
- Integrate Your Applications in the Cloud [PDF]
- OTN Middleware Resource Community Space
- Oracle Middleware Training
- Oracle Cloud Learning Subscriptions
- Additional Community Resources
Other App Integration Presentations
- Integrate Your HR System with a Talent Management System in the Cloud
- Introducing Oracle Public Cloud Machine - Oracle Cloud on Premises
- M7 SPARC Software in Silicon Features Provide Security, Performance in the Cloud
- How to Improve Your Java Development with Cloud based Agile and Dev Ops Platform
- Help! What Integrated Solution is Best for Me?