Personalize your profile by adding a profile name to your account. It takes only a minute to make the change.
Here are the steps:
- Log into Oracle Community
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to your name in the upper right corner
- In the Actions list on your profile page, click "Edit Profile"
- Choose the "Your Profile" tab on this page
- From Your Profile Tab, Select the Edit link next to your username. (Note: Click on the blue "Edit" link where it shows "The Handle name applies to the name that shows up...")
- Enter the public Display Name you want next to"Your Display Name".
- Select the Save button
- Note: You must log out of the community and then log back in for your change to take effect.