Responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of digital marketing strategies and initiatives to include: email marketing, online marketing and support for social as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and executing email marketing campaigns via marketing automation software - content will be provided by Content Manager. Experience with Eloqua / Oracle Marketing Cloud software required.
- Perform all day to day email marketing activities to include:
- Manage email campaign and landing page setup
- Manage email campaign execution through target segmentation, data analytics, list management, and lead management
- Manage all database activities relating to marketing automation
- Ensure we are using market best practices in terms of targeting, segmentation, and personalization
- Track performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate learnings in future campaigns
- Communicate success of campaigns to interested parties at SICK.
3. Work with management to help define digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and generate demand through online channels.
4. Work closely with Web Administrator and Content Manager to assist in website maintenance and improvements.
5. Work with Social Media Specialist to provide technical support and analyze all social sites for SICK, Inc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in online marketing paid search, email marketing and social.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-orientated environment as well as independently.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Results-driven – able to clear obstacles for self and drive toward objectives
- Ability to take initiative to improve processes and identify opportunities.
Position at SICK,Inc.
6900 W 110 St
Bloomington, MN 55438
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume - please only reply if you meet the qualifications outlined above