If you're reading this job posting, then chances are you're looking to make a career change because you're not challenged, not empowered to drive success, or not appreciated in your current position. Sound familiar? Keep reading. Verticurl is currently evaluating candidates for a Customer Success Manager to be an important member of our team. Top-notch professionals from around the world are joining the Verticurl team for:
- Opportunities to join a fast growing global organization and accept a new career challenge
- Flexibility to show off demand generation muscle and sharpen your skills
- Recognition and appreciation for hard work, smart thinking, and expertise
- Drive and manage client relationships. Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues and provide recommendations.
- Collect requirements and requests from clients for new projects, manage client expectations externally while overseeing the delivery team internally to ensure quality standards and client satisfaction are met.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our service, the pros and cons, and identification of areas for improvement
- Act as liaison between delivery team and the customer to serve as a subject matter expert on marketing automation and CRM technologies
- Prepare weekly status reports and conduct weekly update meetings with clients
- Advise clients on industry best practice on marketing automation and demand generation
- Possess experience in Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing; Experience in an agency role is a plus
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into highly efficient and executable business processes.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
- Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
- Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience in marketing automation
- Positive attitude and desire to grow within an emerging organization
If interested, please reach out to Amanda.Lovie@verticurl.com