Overview of Oracle User Group Community Portal
Welcome to user groups worldwide! To help you get started, this document provides an overview of the Oracle User Group Community portal and some of the key features.
For information on registering as a member, registering your user group, and other frequently asked questions, please review the Oracle User Group Community FAQ. If you're a user group leader, see also the Oracle User Group Leader FAQ.
If you have questions, need further help, or have suggestions you want to share with us, drop us a note anytime at: email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
User Group Community Spotlight
Near the top of the community home page is the User Group Community Spotlight. This area is regularly updated with user group and Oracle news and updates, including:
- Upcoming user group events
- Highlights from recent events
- Featured articles and publications
- Webinars and event replays
- Calls for paper
User Group Events
Below the Community Spotlight are User Group Events Calendars. Browse through the global or regional calendars to find upcoming user group events by location, product, or technology – from local meetings to regional and national conferences.
User Group Directory
There are multiple ways you can search for user groups on the community.
- User groups are displayed by geographic region about midway down the community home page. These are groups that are currently active on the community. Click on any group to learn more about each user group.
- APAC Groups – Asia Pacific
- EMEA Groups – Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- LAD Groups – Latin America
- NA Groups – North America
- You can also find user groups by name by using the portal’s search feature located in the top navigation bar (click the magnifying glass).
- Directories for each region are also posted along the right navigation on the community home page. These are user groups that exist in the region; however, not all groups will be active on the community.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be introducing an enhancement here that we’re very excited about. Stay tuned for further updates!
This area on the home page displays all content that were recently created or updated. This includes events, documents, discussions, blog posts, and the like.
Community Quick Links and Resources
This section located in the right-hand navigation provides quick access to other Oracle communities for easy reference.
User Group Publications
Also located in the right-hand navigation, this area provides access to publications from various user groups.