Changes to Landing Page Filters (June 2017)

Version 4

These changes to landing page filters are postponed to release 489 (June 27 - July 16, 2017). The information below has been updated to reflect the new timeline.

Overview

With the arrival of Eloqua release 489, we will be making changes to Visited Specific Landing Pages & Not Visited Specific Landing Pages segment criteria to ensure better consistency between the counts returned by the criteria and the Recent Landing Page Views operational report available via the landing page editor.

The specific list of segment criteria affected are:

• Visited Specific Landing Pages
    • Not Visited Specific Landing Pages

As a result of these changes, segment criteria may return a higher, but more accurate, number of contacts when used in a filter, segment, or shared filter.

What's changing?

The modification of the criteria logic is to use the same database table that the operation report in the landing page editor uses.

landingpagechange.png

Timeline

With the arrival of Eloqua release 489, the Visited Specific Landing Pages & Not Visited Specific Landing Pages segment criteria will return results that will be more consistent with the numbers seen in operational reports from the Landing Page editor. Release 489 is anticipated to arrive between June 27 - July 16, 2017. Check the Eloqua Release Center for specific dates and times.

Next Steps

No action required.

FAQ

Q: Does this change impact my existing filters, segments, or shared filters?

A: Yes, this will impact any existing filters, segments, or shared filters that use these criteria.

Q: Do I need to make any changes to my filters because of this?

A: No, you do not need to make any changes to your filters, segments, or shared filters as a result of this change.

Q: What can I do if I feel that the number of contacts being returned is abnormally high?

A: Please reach out to My Oracle Support, who can help you work through this to verify the contact count.