Bo Tang is reelected as a SouthEast China Oracle Users Group Elected Board Member on May 1, 2019. The position of him is the President of SECOUG from 2019-05-01 until 2020-06-01. The specific activities of him are:
In change of whole operation of SECOUG. Focused on products, technologies, applications and industries, the users groups offer an environment for all customers to network, share information and best practices.
The legal representative of SECOUG to communicate with Oracle User Community Relationship, APAC.
Provide dynamic forums for like-minded SECOUG members to share information, experiences and expertise.
Bo Tang, Oracle ACE, has engaged in the realm of Oracle technology for 20 years.
1. 12+ years strong expertise in performance tuning and troubleshooting of Oracle Real Application Cluster Databases, including some TB-Level/10TB-Level databases; A senior and fully qualified 9i-12c DBA and 11i/R12 E-Business Suite DBA as well as a "DEVOPS" DBA
2. Extensive experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of very large Oracle Real Application Databases
3. Proficient in Oracle Warehouse implementation
4. An Oracle Warehouse implementation expert and Oracle E-Business Suite implementation expert of ARP project, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Rich experience in Forms and Reports development, PL/SQL code development, PL/SQL code review, data model design and data warehousing architect especially in performance, SQL and application tuning
1. An award recipient of "The Best Consultant of Information Technology Implementation for Chinese Academy of Sciences"
2. 10 years Oracle 11i application support, strong knowledge of Oracle Apps administration
3. Extensive experience in implementation, operation & maintenance of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and R12 in UNIX Environment
4. Solid project experience, can initiate business process improvement, providing recommendation and proposal. Providing advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and security.
DBA Training ：
1. An active DBA trainer with wide range of influence and good reputation as well as the greatest amount of OCA/OCP/OCM trainees (900+) in Southeast China, hence making lots of contributions toward Oracle communities in Southeast China; Founder and President of Southeast China Oracle Users Group; Founder of DBAPlus Community of Fuzhou Region, Southeast China
2. The main and highly respected trainer providing training services of Oracle Database to the staff of ARP branch of Computer Network Information Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences annually at Beijing and Xian since 2010
3. The main and highly respected DBA trainer for Oracle E-Business Suite DBA group of University of Sciences and Technology of China
4. The main and highly respected DBA trainer for Oracle E-Business Suite DBA group of all of the institutes among Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Experience of being in charge of the development and implementation of many data center projects. Conduct business and technical studies researches, analyze and document business requirements for computer systems.
2. 6 years project management and execution experience.
3. Good command of English
4. Strong integrating system skill
5. An highly respected Oracle evangelist be well known to all of Oracle fans in Fujian province, China
6. An active lecturer enthusing about introducing Oracle technology to the general public and communities nationwide at “ACOUG China Tour” , “Oracle Technology Carnival of China”, whole DBAplus Community and Enmo College of YHEM
7. An active lecturer continuously making Oracle-related free speeches locally at training centers, colleges, large IT companies and universities in Fujian province, China