October 2018 User of the Month!

Version 1

user+of+the+month.PNG

Ashish.PNG

Congratulations to our October 2018 user of the month, AshishHCM! Ashish is based out of Bangalore and is a Cloud consultant working with Accenture. He is one of our community rock stars, with over 70,000 points and currently holding the "Legend" reputation level. We want to thank Ashish for his contributions and support across the My Oracle Support Community!

Q&A+image.PNG

Q: When did you first join the community, and what prompted you to join?

A: I joined the community in November 2013. I was searching for some solution related to ERP technologies and stumbled upon the link. Got a nice solution and from then onward I follow the community space daily. I get to know about innovative ways of solving complex problems and learn a lot everyday. At times I do get some challenges on which I can work upon in my free time.

Q: What are the top 3 places you most frequently visit in the My Oracle Support Community?

A:

Q: What is one of your favorite community features?

A: Discussions/Questions. Just by using the subscribe to inbox option I get to know information about hundreds of questions (also with helpful responses and correct answers) raised by fellow community members. Makes learning fun and I just need to keep an eye on my mailbox. It's fun.

Q: What is one fun fact about yourself?

A: While I am a technologist at heart (I have authored around half a dozen books on Oracle HCM Cloud available on Amazon with title as "Oracle HCM Cloud Concepts" Part 1-6) it's not just all work and no fun. I like to network a lot with people and play cricket, soccer and table tennis. Can do a little bit of dance and enjoy life to the fullest.

AshishPic_Sangam.jpg

PicwithLoriLorusso.jpg

Ashish with Lori Lorusso-Oracle

PicwithTimHall.jpg

Tim Hall and Ashish