December 2018 User of the Month!

Version 3

user+of+the+month.PNG

Myrna Fitzpatrick.JPG

Congratulations to our December 2018 user of the month, Myrnaf-Oracle! Myrna is a Senior Principal Technical Support Analyst here at Oracle. She is one of our PeopleSoft (MOSC) moderators, providing support to our community members in the Campus Solutions - PSFT (MOSC) subspace. Myrna is extremely attentive to the My Oracle Support Community, providing quick responses and helpful solutions. We want to thank Myrna for her dedication across the community!

Q&A+image.PNG

Q: When did you first join the My Oracle Support Community?

A: I have been involved with the My Oracle Support Community since the beginning! 

Q: What are the top places you most frequently visit in the My Oracle Support Community?
    A: Campus Solutions - PSFT (MOSC) is my primary ‘go to’ site.  At times, research will take me to other communities such as Patch Reviews - PSFT (MOSC), or the PeopleTools - PSFT (MOSC) subspace.

Q: Advice to share with members who are new to the community?
    A: The community can be a great place to establish a relationship with other customers and Oracle resources. The community is for everyone and can be a great source of information. Prior to opening a new thread, search existing threads. Perhaps someone, just like you, has asked this question before and the information is readily available. To help our vast community, remember to "like" existing threads, or follow up on your thread to indicate the information provided was "correct/helpful". By doing so, it will help other Community users.

Q: What is one fun/interesting fact about yourself?
    A: Gardening /horticulture is my main hobby.  In the summer months, we have a very large vegetable garden at our rural property.  All of my flowers are started from seed, which can be challenging in this northern climate. I am a former figure skater, but still enjoy recreational skating and snow shoeing in the winter months.  And nothing beats a campfire in the autumn, hopefully catching a dance by the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights).