February 2019 User of the Month!

Version 2

user+of+the+month.PNG

Walter Torres 1.jpg

Congratulations to our February 2019 user of the month, Walter Torres-Oracle! Walter is a Senior Field Engineer here at Oracle, and lives in Peru. Walter has been extremely active across the My Oracle Support Community, providing support and helpful contributions to our community members. His current "Super Elite" reputation level status is well deserved and symbolizes his great work (keep it up!). We want to thank Walter for his participation across MOSC!

Q&A+image.PNG

Q: What is your role at Oracle?

A: I am former Sun Microsystems employee. After the acquisition of Sun Microsystems by Oracle, I became a Senior Field Engineer. I am based in Peru, but also cover Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and Central America. I am also a Auto Service Request (ASR) and Platinum driver for my region.

Q: Where did you go to school and what did you study?

A: I am a Computer Science engineer from Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru.

Q: How many times per week do you visit the My Oracle Support Community?

A: Each day at least 5 times using my laptop or smartphone.

Q: What are the top spaces you visit in MOSC?

Q: Where do you usually go when you first login to MOSC?

A: I go to my Inbox in order to read any answers from customers.

Q: If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be, and why?

A: London is my dream destination. Why? Because of history, monuments and culture.

Walter Torres 3.jpgWalter Torres 2.jpgWalter Torres 4.jpg