The following enhancement has been made for Oracle Infinity Analytics:
- Count Distinct Values. When creating measures in Analytics reports, you may now count the number of distinct values for a parameter. Some examples may include the ability to count the distinct or unique number of contacts for a company or the unique number of campaign IDs for a brand. In the measure builder next to "Display", choose "Count Distinct" in the drop-down list and then choose the parameter whose unique values you wish to count.
The following Oracle Infinity defects have been resolved:
- Performance is improved when changing the name of a category that contains a large number of reports and parameters. (INFY-29876)
- In the Streams Lab, the session.page_view_count parameter value incorrectly shows 0 (zero) when pages are detected (e.g. when the page_view parameter equals true). This is now resolved. (INFY-27691)
- In the Streams Lab, the session.time_inactive parameter incorrectly shows no value for active sessions. It should display the elapsed time when a session is still active. This is also now resolved. (INFY-27177)
- In the Analytics measure builder, the drop-down list of parameters spans off screen depending on screen resolution. (INFY-26321)
- In Analytics, when editing a measure's display format from percent to integer, the change is not being saved. (INFY-8833)