Join the Oracle Technology Network
New Please note that the NetSuite User Group requires registration and login prior to being able to post questions or review content. Once you are registered and logged in, our new “Ask a Guru” space is active. The “Ask a Guru” space is monitored and responded to by NetSuite Support personnel in addition to the community.
Already have an Oracle Account? Sign-in and navigate to NetSuite using the Browse menu at the top of the screen > select NetSuite.
- Click the "REGISTER IN NETSUITE" button:
- Enter your NetSuite Account Number to join the NetSuite Community or OpenAir Account Number to join the OpenAir Community, and click the "SUBMIT" button.
A community moderator will review your registration and send you a direct message. Please check your inbox!
- You will receive a Welcome Message once your registration is approved.
NetSuite User Group registration is a two-step process: Oracle Community registration + NetSuite/OpenAir User Group registration
How to Register for an Oracle account
- Create a Free Oracle Account: This is used by Oracle NetSuite customers, employees, partners, and others to access public/protected communities hosted by Oracle.
2. Fill in all required fields.
3. You will receive an email to verify your email address. Please verify your email address to complete your registration.
4. Once your account is ready to use, you can log into the Oracle Technology Network at https://www.oracle.com/index.html
5. Once you have logged in, you are REQUIRED to set your "Default Community" and theme "Global/OTN Product Communities (OTN)" and Click “Get Started” to continue to your community:
How to Register for NetSuite/OpenAir User Group
- Navigate to NetSuite using the Browse menu at the top of the screen > select NetSuite
- Click the "REGISTER IN NETSUITE" button.
3. Enter your NetSuite account number to join the NetSuite Community or OpenAir Account number to join the OpenAir community and click "SUBMIT".
**Please Note: A community moderator will review your registration and send you a direct message. Please check your inbox! You will receive a Welcome message once your registration is approved.
How do I find my NetSuite Account Number?
- Log into your NetSuite Account, navigate to the Support Tab > Click Visit the Suite Answer Site.
2. Click the Contact Support by Phone button3. Your account number will be displayed with contact details to call NetSuite Support.
- Why isn't my username the same one I used when I signed up?
- How can I change my Display Name?
- How can I change my email address?
- How can I update my profile information?
- How can I update my privacy options?
- How do I review my profile as visible to other users?
- How do I select an avatar or change my photo?
- How do I upload a custom avatar?
- Are there any restrictions on my avatar or profile photo?
- How do I receive notifications when someone replies to a thread?
- What is the easiest way to see my content?
- What is the easiest way to see my spaces or groups?
- How do I start a discussion (thread)?
- Why is my first post not showing up?
- I posted a message earlier, but now it is gone. What happened?
- Can I subscribe to a community or space?
- Can I subscribe to content via email?
- How do I receive notifications when someone replies to a thread? How do I set up RSS Feeds?
- How do I reply to a message?
- How can I mark answers as Correct or Helpful?
- Can I attach files to my messages?
- How do I format code?
- Where can I find all my posts?
Need assistance? Contact us: email@example.com