How to Submit an Idea in MOSC
- Oftentimes, community members have similar suggested ideas. Therefore, be sure to Search in the Community for already asked proposed ideas before submitting a new idea.
If your idea does not yet exist, create it in the appropriate subspace
- In various My Oracle Support Community product subspaces, the ability to create an idea is accepted.
- The ability to create an idea is currently available in the following product areas: Oracle Construction and Engineering, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, and Siebel.
- If you are looking to submit an idea in a product area that does not currently have the "ideas" feature turned on, determine if this could be created as a discussion, or, log a service request in MOS to inform Support of a desired functionality.
Provide as many details as possible
- The title of your idea is the first thing that others will see.
- Keep the title concise and straight to the point, but do not be so vague that it is hard to determine what the idea is about.
- Please include the following details in the body of your idea:
- Idea Details: Please elaborate on and explain the idea as much as possible.
- Reported release: What release are you using (i.e. 12.1.3, 12.2.4)?
- Screen shots: One picture is worth a thousand words. Imagine what several screen shots and/or mock-ups could tell us! (please make sure to abide by the Oracle Community Guidelines and refrain from sharing any confidential information)
- Business process: Describe your business process.
- Gap and benefits: Tell us what impact this will have on your process and/or finished result and what the benefit(s) is anticipated to be