Dowloading Oracle Linux from the Oracle Linux yum server:
- navigate to http://yum.oracle.com/oracle-linux-isos.html and click on the ISO you want to download.
Downloading Oracle Linux from the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud:
To download Oracle Linux ISO images, proceed with following steps:
- Go to Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
- Sign in using your Oracle account
- Choose Release from the select list
- Search for Oracle Linux
- Choose a release, e.g. 8.0.0
- Click the Checkout button (upper right)
- Select the "Platform/Languages"
- Click Continue
- Review and Accept the license agreement
- Click the link for the file: Oracle Linux Release 8 Update 0 for x86 (64 bit)
Downloading Oracle Linux installation ISOs from non-Oracle Download Mirrors
As Oracle Linux installation media can freely downloaded and re-distributed, there are several download mirrors made available available by third parties, including kernel.org. For a more comprehensive list of download mirrors, see the following article: Downloading Oracle Linux.
Downloading Oracle Linux Source Code
To download Oracle Linux source code, use steps similar to the ones at the top of this post to grab the source DVD ISOs. Alternatively, you can find source RPMs on oss.oracle.com/sources