The following enhancements have been made for Oracle Infinity Data Collection:
- Automatic detection of top-level domains (TLD) has been added to the Oracle Infinity tag, so that a whitelist of domains no longer needs to be configured manually. Previously, when you wanted cookies to be shared across top-level domains, a domain whitelist needed to be manually configured. Now, a setting called "Automatic TLD Matching" can be enabled in the Oracle Infinity tag, such that cookies will be shared across similar top-level domains automatically, even if these domains do not share a common prefix. For example, with this setting enabled, instead of needing to whitelist "blogs.oracle.com" and "hr.oracle.com", the tag will set cookies to ".oracle.com" automatically. If you want different cookies to be unique across these domains, simply disable the "Automatic TLD Matching" setting, and then manually configure the domain whitelist as needed. To benefit from this enhancement, contact your Oracle representative and request an update to your tag.
- The Persist Parameters plugin for the Oracle Infinity tag now has an option that allows you to specify whether or not the plugin will normalize persisted values by lowercasing them. In previous versions of the plugin, persisted values were automatically lowercased. This new version of the plugin has a boolean setting called "lowerCaseValues" that allows you to set whether or not to lower case values, preserving case sensitivity where needed. To benefit from this enhancement, contact your Oracle representative and request an update to your tag.
The following enhancements have been made for Oracle Infinity Analytics:
- The Geography widget on Infinity Analytics dashboards has been enhanced to include additional interactions and tool tips when clicking on a country. The tool tip includes the metric value and date range, and appears by either clicking the country code in the list to the left side of the widget or by clicking a country on the geography map.
- The Key Metrics widget on Infinity Analytics dashboard now includes trended data for a selected metric. Click the "Views" metric, for example, and see its data trended over time for the date range you have selected. Hovering your cursor over the trend line will also show the metric value for that specific time interval.
The following enhancement has been made to Oracle Infinity Streams and Action Center:
- Performance enhancements and additional error handling have been added to Infinity Action Center. You may see additional messages related to retry states when an action fails to deliver data to its destination. The additional error handling is informational only and does not mean you need to take any additional steps (Infinity Action Center is designed to automatically retry delivery).