Oracle Community is a home for communities across Oracle, with more joining regularly. It is a content-rich, engaging, and interactive platform for sharing information, questions, and comments about Oracle products and related technologies. Every conceivable nuance of using Oracle products and supported standards is covered.
- To get started, or ask for help, visit Getting Started
- To find a specific product community, visit Product Welcome
- To find a premium support community, visit My Oracle Support Community
- To find a user group , visit Oracle User Group Community
- For anything related to Oracle Marketing cloud, visit Topliners
- For an overview of all Oracle communities, visit Oracle Communities
Is this the same as the OTN forums?
What you may know as the OTN forums has become the OTN Product Communities. These product communities -- including Database, Fusion Middleware, Server & Storage Systems, Java, Cloud Computing, and more -- now live alongside other communities like Oracle User Group Community and My Oracle Support Community.
What is the Oracle Technology Network (OTN)?
Oracle Technology Network is the world's largest interactive community of Oracle developers, admins, and architects. In addition to the Product Communities you can find here on the forums, you can learn more about the Oracle Technology Network by reading About Oracle Technology Network (OTN).
Who moderates these forums?
Many OTN Product Community discussions are moderated by product managers, My Oracle Support Community discussions are moderated by technical support engineers and Oracle User Group Community is moderated by the Oracle User Group team. All of these spaces are frequently visited by knowledgeable users from the community