Terms Of Use For Ideas

***You agree, on behalf of yourself and your organization, that you will only submit, upload, share, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available ("Share") on or through the Site Content that you have the right and authority to Share and for which you have the right and authority to grant to Oracle all of the licenses and rights set forth herein. By Sharing Content, you grant Oracle a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully sublicensable license to make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, import, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Content for any purpose and in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. This includes, without limitation, the right to incorporate or implement the Content into any Oracle product or service, and to make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, import, display, market, sublicense and distribute the Content as incorporated or embedded in any product or service distributed or offered by Oracle without compensation to you. You warrant that: (a) you have the right and authority to grant this license; (b) Oracle's exercise of the rights granted pursuant to this license will not infringe or otherwise violate any third party rights; and (c) all so-called moral rights in the Content have been waived to the full extent allowed by law.

***You agree that none of the information which you are Sharing is confidential in nature. Oracle does not want to receive confidential information from you through or in connection with the Site. Notwithstanding anything that you may note or state in connection with Shared Content, it shall not be considered confidential information and shall be received and treated by Oracle on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis and Oracle shall not take and shall not be required to take any steps to safeguard the confidentiality of any information that you Share, other than as specified in Oracle's Privacy Policy.

By Sharing Content on the Oracle Community Web site, I agree to the Oracle Terms of Use and these Terms. If I do not agree to the Oracle Terms of Use and these Terms, I am not permitted to and will not Share Content on the Oracle Community Web site.