RSS Feed Cloud App
This article will describe the RSS Feed cloud application, how to have it enabled for your Eloqua instance, and configure it for display on your E10 landing page. This document assumes that the reader is an E10 user, and is familiar with using landing pages.
In order to use the app, you must be registered at cloudconnectors.eloqua.com.
The App consists of:
- RSS Feed Cloud Component - allows you to display an RSS Feed in an E10 landing page.
How to Install the Component
The RSS Feed Component is already available for use in E10, but may need to be enabled.
Seefor more information.
Using the Component on a Landing Page
A Cloud Component is inserted into a landing page via drag and drop within the landing page editor.
From the editor toolbar, select the "Cloud Components" button. A select box containing all of the available Cloud Components will then display.
Use the search box to find the RSS Feed component.
Next, Drag and Drop the component onto the landing page:
Now, save the page, then double-click the icon that you just dropped onto the page. The following screen will appear:
Enter your cloudconnectors.eloqua.com credentials and log in. The configuration screen for the RSS Feed cloud component will then be displayed:
On the configuration screen, enter the following:
- URL of RSS Feed - This is the URL of the feed that you wish to display.
- Dimensions - The size of the feed on the page.
- (note: in the landing page editor, make sure that the size of your component on the landing page is at least the Dimensions shown on the configuration screen. This will allow all of your content be shown, without any being cut off)
- Number of Entries - The number of feed items to show.
- Text Size - The size of the text that is displayed.
- Show Body Snippet? - Choose whether or not to show a portion of the body for each item.
Click Save Settings and close the configuration window.
Now, render the landing page, and you will see your embedded RSS Feed on the page.