This sample chapter from Design Principles for Process-driven Architectures Using Oracle BPM and SOA Suite 12c was specifically selected by the authors for publication on OTN. This chapter provides all the overview information that is needed to fully understand the ideas behind Adaptive Case Management (ACM).
- Oracle ACE Director Matjaz B. Juric
- Oracle ACE Director Danilo Schmeidel
- Oracle ACE Director Torsten Winterberg
- Oracle ACE Director Guido Schmutz
- Oracle ACE Director Hajo Normann
- Oracle ACE Director Mark Simpson
- Oracle ACE Sven Bernhardt
Many thanks to Packt Publishing for granting permission to publish this sample chapter here.
The OTN ArchBeat Podcast for September will feature a panel discussion with authors Matjaz Juric, Danilo Schmeidel, Torsten Winterberg and Sven Bernhardt.