Substance look and feel aims to provide a configurable and customizable production-quality Java look and feel library for Swing applications. This mini-talk will show the following Substance features:
- Using Substance in your Swing application
- Using core themes, watermarks and skins
- Writing your own theme, watermark and skin
- Using animation API
- Additional UI elements available under Substance
- Substance plugin infrastructure and examples for SwingX, Flamingo and NetBeans
Slides of this presentation are available as a PDF file.
You can download the MP3 of this podcast episode directly, or copy and paste the java.net Community Corner mini-talks feed into a podcast client like Juice or iTunes. You can also subscribe via the iTunes Store.