This mini-talk will overview Netbeans based developer tools available for OpenESB composite application development. It consists of a quick tour of the IDE-based development workflow with demos of following topics using Netbeans 6.0 tools and OpenESB run-time:
- install and control JBI component life cycles
- advanced JBI component projects, e.g., Java EE, BPEL, and XSLT modules
- build composite applications using different types of SOA components
- edit/modify deployment configurations using CASA editor
- generate test cases for the composite application
Slides of this presentation are available as a PDF file.
You can download the MP3 of this podcast episode directly, or copy and paste thejava.net Community Corner mini-talks feed into a podcast client like Juice or iTunes. You can also subscribe via the iTunes Store.