Oracle HSM and StorageTek QFS 6.1 release.
6.1-02. This patch was released November 13, 2017. This patch adds as features user controlled encryption (user provided key) of data sent to the Oracle Storage Cloud (OSC), media migration to the OSC, using an HSM as a cloud tier of storage and high performance tape copy. NOTE: The original Patch 6.1-02 has been recalled and replaced with Patch 6.1-03 on December 22, 2017. This replacement patch is available at the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (edelivery.oracle.com) 6.1-02 location.
6.1-01. This patch was released March 3, 2017. This patch adds as a feature, direct archiving to the Oracle Storage Cloud, for both Object and Archive Service.
- Release notes are contained in the "README.txt" file in the download zip file.
- SAM-QFS Documentation Library
- Navigate to Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
- Log in, and accept licenses.
- In the search box, enter "Oracle HSM" or "StorageTek QFS", and select the 188.8.131.52.0 version.
- Select a version of Oracle Solaris for "Platform", and hit "Go".