GENERAL SESSION KEYNOTES (video powered by Brightcove)
Tuesday April 26, 2016
The Global Corner Store: Customer Experience Comes Full Circle
Kevin Akeroyd, General Manager and Senior Vice President, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Ryan Deutsch, DVP Digital Marketing, Sears Holdings Corporation
Nick Cerise, CMO, Western Union Business Solutions
Eric Reynolds, SVP & CMO, The Clorox Company
Special Guest Speaker: Zach King
Wednesday April 27, 2016
Every Experience Matters
Mark Hurd, Chief Executive Officer, Oracle
Community, Connection, Consumption - Creating Great Experiences to Build Brand, Sales and Superstardom
Troy Carter, Entrepreneur, Investor & Music Manager
Digital Innovation: Creating Seamless Customer Experiences with Oracle Marketing Cloud
Steve Krause, GVP Product Management, Oracle
John Stetic, Group VP of Product Development, Oracle
Marketising: The Convergence of Marketing and Advertising Technologies
Jay Baer, Convince & Convert
Andy Kennemer, VP Omnichannel Marketing, Abercrombie and Fitch
Jake Sorofman, CMO, Gartner
James Cooper, Editorial Director, AdWeek
Thursday April 28, 2016
Minding The Soft Stuff: How Marketing Transformation Moves Beyond Technology to Make It Real in a Complex Organization
Jaemi Bremner, Marketing Technology and Capability Leader, Intuit
Dennis Startfev, Principal, Deloitte Digital
A Conversation With Tyra Banks
- MME16 Cross-Channel Orchestration:Oracle Responsys Breakout Sessions Agenda
- Connect web, email, social, mobile, and display advertising using Oracle Responsys to orchestrate personal customer experiences across all channels.
- MME16 Marketing Automation: Oracle Eloqua Breakout Sessions Agenda
- Streamline, automate, and measure marketing communications using Oracle Eloqua and workflows to increase operational efficiency and grow revenue
- MME16 Social and Content Marketing Breakout Sessions Agenda
- Use social marketing capabilities to engage customers and align products and services with individual needs, and lead prospects through the buying process for your brand.
- MME16 Optimization and Personalization Breakout Sessions Agenda
- Create simple to highly sophisticated campaigns using Oracle Maxymiser to drive conversion rates and generate insights about your customers through testing, insights, and personalization.
- MME16 Data Management and Programmatic Advertising Breakout Sessions Agenda
- Use data management to organize, optimize and activate data types that are targeted to deliver more customer value and return on your advertising spend.
- MME16 Mobile Engagement Breakout Sessions Agenda
- Reach customers immediately on their terms; deliver relevant interactions in real time to drive more app revenue with better targeting and engagement.
Modern Marketing Experience was co-located with Modern Service Experience, Modern Sales Experience and Modern Commerce Experience. Click hereto find presentations from these conferences!